The IdentityNow mobile app for Android devices has a feature that allows you to reset the application. The reset feature could be required when you need to log in to a different org or troubleshoot the application.
Complete the following steps:
1. Close the SailPoint application.
NOTE: Refer to your device's documentation for instructions.
2. In your Android device, tap Settings.
3. Tap Apps.
|4. Tap SailPoint.|
4. Tap Clear Data.
5. Tap OK in the confirmation prompt.
5. Tap Home.
6. Tap the SailPoint app. The prompt to provide an organization is displayed.
7. Type a new name in the Organization field.
8. Tap OK.
For more information, see: