If you lock your IdentityNow account, you can unlock it by verifying your identity using strong authentication. IdentityNow always requires strong authentication for unlocking accounts so your data remains secure.
- Complete IdentityNow registration, and provide phone numbers, email addresses, and security question answers as required.
- If you will use a third-party authentication provider such as Duo, Symantec VIP, or RSA SecurID, enroll and set up your device according to instructions from you company's system administrator.
- Set your preferences for strong authentication in IdentityNow by clicking Preferences in the drop-down menu under your user name.
Complete the following steps:
1. On the sign in page, click Sign In Help.
2. Click Unlock Account.
3. When prompted, enter your username, and click Continue.
4. Select an available strong authentication method to verify your identity, and click Continue.
The options that are available depend on:
- How your system administrator configured your site.
- Which phone numbers or emails are defined for you in the system.
- If you are unable to receive a verification code, contact your system administrator for assistance.
- In some cases, your administrator might not allow you to unlock your account from off-network or from untrusted locations. If this is true, you will see an error.
5. After you successfully complete the verification method, your account is unlocked immediately.
For more information, see: