During a certification campaign, you can review your users access profiles, apps, and entitlements, and approve or revoke their access. When you're reviewing users' access, you might find that many access items can be approved quickly.
CAUTION: This process overwrites any decisions you have already made for a user.
- An active certification campaign assigned to you
Complete the following steps:
1. Sign in to IdentityNow and click Certifications.
2. Click Start or Continue for an active certification.
|3. Click the name of a user that has Pending status.|
|4. Select the check box to the left of the Name column in either the Access Profiles or Entitlements section. This causes all access items in the section you've chosen to be selected.|
5. Click the Actions icon and then click Approve.
All access items in that section are approved.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each table on this page.
When you have made a decision on all access items, you can see the status badge for the user on the list of users has changed to Certified.
For more information, see: