When you are certifying people's access to data and applications in your organization, you might need to assign your certifications to another user for a number of reasons. For example:
- There might be someone on your list who officially reports to you but actually works in a cross-departmental team headed by another manager.
- You might be on vacation during a certification review or otherwise unable to certify a person's access to applications and data.
In cases such as these, you can reassign one or more people in your active certifications to any other user in IdentityNow as long as that person:
- Is a valid user in IdentityNow.
- Is not your direct report.
- Has not also delegated their certifications to someone else.
NOTE: If you want to have your certifications automatically reassigned to someone else before they are sent to you, speak to your administrator. Be aware that bulk reassignments are only available for manager certifications. Source owner certifications can only be reassigned on a case-by-case basis.
Complete the following steps:
For more information, see: