If you have tasks in your task manager they should include all the information you need to complete the task. If your administrator has not configured full provisioning for a source, you might see a task to create an account in your Task Manager that does not contain enough attributes.
Report this problem to your system administrator. You can either:
- Ask for a list of attributes to use when creating a new account
- Wait for the administrator to re-create the task
For more information, see:
- What is the Task Manager?
- How do I mark an item as complete in the Task Manager?
- Why am I seeing an error message at the top of my task in the Task Manager?