If you need to verify your identity for a password reset, and your company has enabled the Duo integration, you can use Duo to authenticate when you change your password. See What is Duo strong authentication? for more information about Duo.
You have the following options for changing your IdentityNow password:
- On the IdentityNow sign in page, click Sign In Help > Reset Password.
- In the Launchpad, under your name, select Update Password.
- Set up Duo as described here.
Complete the following steps:
1. From the IdentityNow sign in page, click Sign In Help > Reset Password.
2. If prompted, enter your user name, and click Continue.
3. Select an available Duo authentication method to verify your identity, and click Continue. See Using the Duo Prompt for more information about Duo authentication options.
4. Complete Duo authentication.
5. Enter your new password, and click Continue when you are finished.
Your password is updated.