If you need to verify your identity for a password reset, and your company has enabled the Symantec VIP integration, you can use it to authenticate when you change your password. See What is Symantec VIP? for more information about Symantec VIP.
You have the following options for changing your IdentityNow password:
- On the IdentityNow sign in page, click Sign In Help > Reset Password.
- In the Launchpad, under your name, select Update Password.
- Set up Symantec VIP as described here.
Complete the following steps:
1. From the IdentityNow sign in page, click Sign In Help > Reset Password.
2. When prompted, select Symantec VIP Security Code to verify your identity.
3. Enter your security code.
4. Enter your new password.
5. Click Save.
Your password is updated.