You'll most likely receive an email inviting you to register. When you click on the Register button, you'll see a form designed to collect the information needed to give you access to IdentityNow.
- If you're going to be using your network, or Active Directory, password, you won't be prompted to provide a password and you can skip the registration process.
- The registration form is specific to your company and might be different from what you see below.
- If you're going to be using your network, or Active Directory, password, you won't be prompted to provide a password.
- The usage agreement only appears if your administrator has created a site-wide usage agreement.
- Security questions only appear if your site requires them.
- Install one of the supported browsers.
- Receive an invitation to register from your administrator.
Complete the following steps:
1. Open the invitation in your email inbox.
2. Read the message carefully before taking any action.
3. Click Register Now. A page similar to the one on the right is displayed in the default browser set up for your email.
4. Complete each of the prompts that appear. As you complete each section, a blue check mark appears to the right of the field.
This is a dynamic form. The fields that display depend on how your company's site is configured.
5. After completing the form, click Register.
You might be prompted to install IdentityNow's browser software, also known as the browser extension. This is a secure, important tool for using IdentityNow.
The sign in page is displayed.
You might be required to provide additional verification of your identity before you sign in
For additional information, see: