If your site has enabled the Access Requests module for IdentityNow, you might sometimes be asked to review users' access. You can then determine whether the access level is appropriate for the user requesting that access.
On each access request card, you can see the following information:
- The name of the user who will receive the access if this request is approved
- The name of the requested access profile
- A description of the access profile
- The date the access was requested
- The name of the user who requested the access
- The owner of the access profile
- The requester's reason for requesting access, if applicable
When you receive an access request, you will receive an email notifying you that you must review access. Click the link in the email or follow the steps below.
- An access request assigned to you
Complete the following steps:
If you believe someone else would be able to review this access better than you, you can reassign the access request to them.
If you would like to see access requests you've already approved or denied, your comments from denying a request, requester comments made when access was originally requested, or any comments related to the reassignment of a request, click the Completed tab.
For more information, see: