|The new Request Center experience is currently in Early Access. Please keep the Early Access Terms and Conditions in mind while using this feature.|
If your site has Access Requests enabled, you might need to look at the requests you've already made for access, so you can see the progress of your requests.
You can do this in several ways.
- Request access to at least one app or role.
View general information about recent access requests
1. Go to the IdentityNow Home page.
2. Find the My Requests panel.
Information about your undecided access requests is displayed here.
See a record of each access request I've made
1. Sign in to IdentityNow and go to the Request Center.
2. At the top of the Request Center, click the My Requests tab.
Your pending requests are displayed on this page. Click the card to open details and comments about your request.
For more information, see: