When you are accessing a high-risk application or a particularly secure page in the IdentityNow interface, you might be asked to use strong authentication. If your company has provided you with a SafeNet account you can use it in IdentityNow when you need to confirm your identity.
- Set up SafeNet as described here.
Complete the following steps:
1. Click on an app that requires strong authentication, or edit your preferences.
2. If you have not yet set SafeNet as your preferred strong authentication method in your preferences, select SafeNet in the Strong Authentication dialog box.
If you have set SafeNet as your preferred strong authentication method, you will not be shown this prompt and will be directed to enter your code at step 4.
3. After selecting SafeNet in the Strong Authentication dialog box, click Continue.
4. Enter the SafeNet passcode required by your administrator.
5. Click Authenticate.
6. IdentityNow uses strong authentication to log you in.
For more information, see: