If your company has provided you with a SafeNet account, you can use SafeNet as a strong authentication method in IdentityNow when you need to confirm your identity. To use SafeNet MobilePASS, you must complete several steps outside of the IdentityNow interface.
- Enroll in SafeNet using an account that was provided by your company.
- Install SafeNet MobilePASS on your mobile device so that you can get one-time passcodes when you need them.
NOTE: IdentityNow only supports SafeNet MobilePASS.
- Find out the required format for your SafeNet passcode from your administrator. This will always include a one-time passcode, but could include a PIN as well.
To use SafeNet MobilePASS in IdentityNow:
- Optional: Set your preferences to use SafeNet for strong authentication.
- When prompted, enter the SafeNet passcode using the format required by your administrator.