How To: Identity University

How To: Identity University

Overview

This guide provides in-depth information on how to navigate through the website. Browse the user-friendly catalog and search for courses based on role, task, or solution. Whether it's QuickLearn, or a longer multi-part course, the Identity University learning management system makes it even easier to purchase, register and complete your training.

For any questions about Identity University, please create an Education Services ticket from the Support Portal. Otherwise, subscribe to Community Announcements for more information and updates.

How to Register for Training

1. Start by heading to university.sailpoint.com and then click Sign In located in the upper right-hand corner.

Tutorial Screenshot #1.png

Note: Your user account will remain enabled with no change of credentials.

2. You will be directed to the single access page.

3. Enter in your email and click Submit.

Tutorial Screenshot #2 & 9.png

4. Enter in your current Identity University password and click Sign On.

Tutorial Screenshot #3.png

How to Access Identity Security Cloud Suites Training

1. Begin by clicking Browse in the upper left-hand corner.

Tutorial Screenshot #4 and #.png

2. Select Identity Security Cloud Suites and choose the SailPoint product that you would like to learn more about.

Tutorial Screenshot #5.png

3. Select a subcategory that you want to start learn more about and then click on the courses listed in the Learning Catalog.

Tutorial Screenshot #6.png

How to Access Product Training

1. Begin by clicking Browse in the upper left-hand corner.

Tutorial Screenshot #4 and #7.png

2. Select Training by Product and choose the SailPoint product that you would like to learn more about.

Tutorial Screenshot #8.png

3. Select any of the QuickLearn Series courses listed in the Learning Catalog that you want to start learning more about. 

Tutorial Screenshot #9.png

How to Access SailPoint Professional Certifications

SailPoint's professional certifications allows you to register for SailPoint certified exams for IdentityIQ, IdentityNow, and more.

To access SailPoint's professional certifications, begin by clicking Browse in the upper left-hand corner, select Professional Certifications, and then click the certification you would like to pursue.

Tutorial Screenshot #10.png

How to Access My Learner Dashboard

In the learner dashboard, you can view your profile information, a list of courses you registered for and completed, your course order history, and more.

To access the learner dashboard, start by selecting the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner and then click the Me tab.

Tutorial Screenshot #11.png

How to View Training Paths

1. Begin by clicking on Training Paths located directly next to the Training Catalog tab where you will be re-directed to SailPoint's community website, Compass.

Tutorial Screenshot #12.png

2. Once you have arrived at the Training Paths page, select the training path you want to learn more about.

Tutorial screenshot #12.png

Frequently Asked Questions

Where Do I Access the Identity University FAQ?

For general questions regarding Identity University, please visit the FAQ page.

If I Have Any Questions About Identity University, Who Do I Contact?

Please open an Education Services ticket from the Support Portal.

Labels (1)
Version history
Revision #:
5 of 5
Last update:
Thursday
Updated by: