Integrating IdentityIQ with Your ServiceNow Service Catalog
SailPoint’s ServiceNow Service Portal Integration for IdentityIQ enables SailPoint customers who also use ServiceNow to request and manage access through the Service Catalog – following a familiar workflow for a more seamless experience.
- Integrating IdentityIQ with ServiceNow Service Catalog is now available in an online format with improved navigation and search.
- Starting in 2020, SailPoint ServiceNow apps will be distributed exclusively via the ServiceNow store. We’ve streamlined the process so you can install and deploy our apps more easily, following a process that’s familiar to ServiceNow users.
- Access approvals are now handled by ServiceNow—and securely communicated to your SailPoint platform—so you don’t have to interrupt your workflow and leave the ServiceNow platform.
- A supported SailPoint platform: an installation of IdentityIQ that you are authorised to access as an Administrator and supported by SailPoint.
- A supported version of ServiceNow that you are authorized to access as an Administrator.
- A source of ServiceNow accounts that SailPoint can load account information from, so each account can be associated with an identity, and access for each identity can be governed.
Please refer to this page for supported versions of SailPoint and ServiceNow.
See the attached guide for instructions on integrating ServiceNow Service Catalog with IdentityIQ.
The attached .zip file contains the IdentityIQ server components referenced in the instructions for the IdentityIQ integration. The files listed under IIQ V8.1 will also work for IIQ V8.2.
*To avoid null pointer exception, we recommend using the latest IdentityIQ for Service Catalog app from ServiceNow and the IIQ plugin zip file in the attachments below.