cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Connector

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Connector

Dynamics 365 is a cloud service from Microsoft, combining several business needs into a single, scalable, and agile platform. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (F and O) is an ERP system which is a part of Dynamics 365 product line. It offers the ability to keep track of finances and inventory of the business.

Support Level: SailPoint Delivered

Connectors developed by SailPoint's Engineering team and supported under annual SailPoint support and maintenance. Reach out to SailPoint support for assistance.

Supported Use Cases

• Full Account Aggregation
  • Single Account Aggregation
  • Full Entitlement Aggregation
  • Full Group Aggregation
  • Single Group Aggregation
  • Enable / Disable Account Provisioning
  • Add Entitlement(s)
  • Remove Entitlement(s)

Supported Versions

• Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations

Related Documentation

IdentityNow

IdentityIQ

Contact Us

SailPoint Support

SailPoint Professional Services

Comments

Why are the following use cases omitted? 

• Create Account Provisioning
  • Update Account Provisioning
  • Delete Account Provisioning

Do @cathy_mallet  have an idea?

Thanks

@Stena_Anders I'm checking up on this for you. For Create and Update they are omitted because the use cases are not supported for this connector. I'm still waiting on confirmation for the Delete use case. 

@ryan_mccall Thank you for checking it up. However, I think I was not clear. I meant that we are missing the functionality in the connector.

@Stena_Anders in that case you can submit this to the ideas portal (https://ideas.sailpoint.com/). 

@Stena_Anders and @ryan_mccall

I believe there wont be requirement for Account creation as user will be synced with Azure AD and get access  to Dynamics system through adding and removing privileges (Security Roles)

Version history
Revision #:
7 of 7
Last update:
‎Jun 06, 2023 06:03 AM
Updated by: