chrisk
Midshipman

Azure AD Activity Monitoring

Hello,

Currently running FAM 8.1, is Activity Monitoring of Azure AD available?  Does it work in a hybrid setup?

If so, can someone point me to documentation on setting up the AzureAD Application and configuring monitoring?

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
6 Replies
chrisk
Midshipman

@barbara_hodgkin - Can you possibly point to some documentation on Azure AD Activity Monitoring?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
barbara_hodgkin
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Hi @chrisk,

Let me see what I can find/put together - I will get back to you shortly!

ranjith_koppu
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

FAM doesn't support activity monitoring on Azure AD as of now. Azure AD is only used for identity collection.

chrisk
Midshipman

Thanks @ranjith_koppu appreciate the replies!

0 Kudos
barbara_hodgkin
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Hi @chrisk,

Confirming what @ranjith_koppu stated.  There does not seem to be a way to collect Azure AD activities as of now.  I was initially thinking there may be some way to capture this information via the hybrid environment; however, my understanding is that it is a one way sync from Active Directory to Azure - and we would need it the other way to see the Azure activities.  If you are somehow pushing those changes into Active Directory we may be find a way to pick up those activities.

As you are probably aware - we do have this Connector Support chart which is released each version.  This will list all officially supported endpoint which will include if Activity Monitoring is supported.

chrisk
Midshipman

Thanks @barbara_hodgkin !  I didn't know about the chart and appreciate you looking into this.

0 Kudos