Welcome to the Houston User Group! I’m Sam, the Customer Success Manager and your SailPoint contact for this User Group.
If you haven't already done so, use the link below to register for our in-person user group on August 4th, 12 pm - 4 pm CST
This space is for you and your peers alike to start connecting and learning together. This is an opportunity to come together as a community to solve problems, exchange best practices, and learn how your peers are building and evolving their Identity Governance programs to address a growing number of business challenges.
Stay tuned to this space for User Group event announcements and other SailPoint news!
As you join the User Group, make sure to introduce yourself by commenting on this post and telling us a few things about yourself:
- Your role, your company, and where you are based
- What you hope to learn from your peers by joining this User Group
- A fun story about yourself: What was your dream job when you were a child? And how did you end up working in Identity Governance?
I’ll go first:
- I’m a Customer Success Manager here at Sailpoint based out of Austin, TX
- I’m hoping to learn how my colleagues and I can help you get the most value out of your Identity Governance program
- As a child, I wanted to be a heart surgeon. During my sophomore year in college, I shadowed 8 physicians. I determined it wasn’t for me. Fast forward. One of my friends referred me and I landed the CSM role here!
Looking forward to the return of our local User Groups and meeting everyone on 8/4!
* I'm a Sales Executive at SailPoint, am based in Dripping Springs, TX and have been with SailPoint for 7 years
* I'm hoping to learn about the conversations and future needs our customers are anticipating for their organizations from an identity standpoint
* I wanted to be a basketball player as a child, but quickly realized that would be a challenge when I stopped growing in 8th grade. I'm still an avid fan and enjoyed coaching for several years after college. Being from Austin originally, I knew I wanted to get into technology after college and was fortunate enough to be hired at SailPoint.
I also wanted to be a basketball player! However, my 5'6" frame wasn't helpful. Also, I couldn't jump as high as Spud Webb. Thanks for taking the time to share. Glad to have you here!