cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to: Bookmarking and subscribing

How to: Bookmarking and subscribing

To stay up to date on the latest news, subscribe to Community Announcements.

Bookmarks

If you found pages that interests you, but do not have the time to read them, you can bookmark them and access them anytime later.

Bookmarking a page

Start by visiting the page that you want to save, click on the Options menu, and then select Bookmark.

Note: The option changes to Remove from My Bookmarks if the item is already bookmarked by you.

Tutorial Screenshot #1.png

Viewing all bookmarks

There are two ways to view all your bookmarks.

The first option is to click on the Resources tab and then select Bookmarks under the My resources section.

Tutorial Screenshot #2.png

The second option is to select your avatar icon in the upper-right corner and then click on My bookmarks.

Tutorial Screenshot #3.png

Removing a bookmark

Start by selecting My bookmarks in the drop-down menu of your avatar icon, check mark the bookmark you want to delete, select the Bookmark Options menu represented by the three vertical dots icon, and then click on Delete Selected Bookmarks

Tutorial Screenshot #4.png

Subscriptions

If you want to be keep track of changes of your favorite content, you can subscribe to them and stay up to date of all the latest information.

Accessing the events and webinars page

Begin by selecting the Community tab and then click on Events and webinars under the Network section.

Tutorial Screenshot #5.png

Subscribing to a page

Start by heading to the item that you want to subscribe to, click on the Options menu, and then select Subscribe. You will be notified when there are any changes or additions to the subscribed item.

Tutorial Screenshot #6.png

Subscribing to all boards within a category

If you choose to subscribe to all boards within a category, start by opening the Options menu, click Subscribe, select All, and then click Save

Tutorial Screenshot #7.png

Subscribing to specific boards within a category

If you choose to subscribe to certain boards within a category, select Partial, check mark the boards you want to receive notifications from, and then click Save.

Note: You will not receive notifications for any of the boards that are unchecked. 

Tutorial Screenshot #8.png

Viewing all subscriptions

To view and manage all the items that you have subscribed to, click on your avatar icon in the upper-right corner and then select My subscriptions.

Tutorial Screenshot #9.png

Removing a subscription

Start by selecting My subscriptions in the drop-down menu of your avatar icon, check mark the bookmark you want to delete, click on the Bookmark Options menu represented by the three vertical dots icon, and then click on Delete Selected Subscriptions

Tutorial Screenshot #10.png

Accessing your notification settings

Start by selecting My settings in the drop-down menu of your avatar icon, click on Subscriptions & Notifications, select Notification Settings, and then customize how and when you are to be notified.

Tutorial Screenshot #11.png 

Users can bookmark or subscribe to almost everything in Compass, including forum posts, blogs, labels and discussion groups.

Want to learn more about labels and tags in the community? Check out the How to: Labels and tags article.

Version history
Revision #:
30 of 30
Last update:
‎Feb 12, 2024 07:05 PM
Updated by: