When you are certifying people's access to data and applications in your organization, you might need to assign your certifications to another user for a number of reasons. For example:
In cases such as these, you can reassign one or more people in your active certifications to any other user in IdentityNow as long as that person:
NOTE: If you want to have your certifications automatically reassigned to someone else before they are sent to you, speak to your administrator.
1. In IdentityNow, go to Certifications.
2. Select the active certification you want to edit and click Continue.
3. In the list of users, select the person you want to reassign by clicking the checkbox next to their name.
To reassign multiple people, select multiple checkboxes.
4. Click Reassign.
The Reassign menu is displayed.
5. In the Reassign menu, type or select the name of the reviewer you want to reassign the certification to.
7. In the Add Comments box, enter any comments about the reassignment.
Best Practice: Include your name as well as the reason for the reassignment so that the new reviewer can contact you with any questions.
8. Click Reassign.
9. Repeat these steps for any additional users you want to reassign.
Reviewers will see any certifications reassigned to them in their list of active ceretifications.
To see how it works in the classic experience, click here.
How do you reassign multiple users in the Beta version?
is there a way to select the all identities in a single click or group them by reporting managers, department and reassign in a single click?