If you need to reset your IdentityNow password for any reason, and your company has enabled the RSA SecurID integration, you can use RSA to reset your password.
You have the following options for changing your IdentityNow password:
1. From the IdentityNow sign in page, click Sign In Help > Reset Password.
2. If prompted, enter your user name, and click Continue.
3. Select RSA SecurID to verify your identity, and click Continue.
4. Complete authentication with your RSA SecurID.
5. Enter your new password, and click Continue when you are finished.
Your password is updated.