If your site has Access Requests enabled, you can view the status of your requests in a few places with different levels of detail:
1. Sign in to IdentityNow, and click Dashboard.
2. Find the My Requests panel on the Dashboard.
Your total number of pending access requests and date of last request are displayed here.
1. Sign in to IdentityNow and click Request Center.
2. Click My Requests.
Your requests and their status are displayed on this page.
You can click the following items if available on a request card:
You can also click a request card to see more details in the Request Status Tracker.
1. Sign in to IdentityNow and click Request Center > My Requests.
2. Click on the request card for one of your access requests. The Request Status Tracker appears to the right with status and workflow details about each step in the access review process.
The details displayed for each step in the workflow include:
There is also visibility into any errors encountered during the request workflow.
To cancel a request, click Cancel Request. The status is updated to reflect this change.
Did you find the information you needed? If not, please let us know in the Comment section below. There's also much more on Compass you might find helpful.