This can occur when third-party cookies are blocked by the browser. The error will look like:
The fix is to enable third-party cookies on your browser.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings.
3. Click on Cookies and site data.
4. Turn off Block third-party cookies.
5. Refresh the https://support.sailpoint.com/ web page.
6. If the issue still persists - from the URL bar click the cookie icon being blocked and choose Always allow https://support.sailpoint.com to set cookies, or Always allow https://sailpointsupport.zendesk.com to set cookies.
7. Make sure that both of the above URLs are allowed to set cookies. Do so from the Cookies and site data, under See all cookies and site data:
8. If Chrome is managed by your organization there may be other settings needed to be changed globally by your systems administrators.
1. Click the Gear icon, and then choose Internet Options.
2. Click the Privacy tab, and then click the Advanced button.
3. From the Advanced Privacy Setting popup, choose Accept to Third-Party Cookies.
4. Click OK and then click OK again.
1. From the Options menu, choose Privacy & Security.
2. Make sure that not All third-party cookies are checked.
3. Reload the browser tabs.
Interested in learning more about opening and viewing support tickets? Read the How To: Use the SailPoint Support Portal article.