cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI errors on Internet Explorer

UI errors on Internet Explorer

Users accessing IdentityIQ 8.0 and 8.0p1 through Internet Explorer version 11 have reported various UI errors. This often happens when the website is viewed in the browser's Compatibility Mode.

UI errors when viewing IdentityIQ in compatibility mode

IE_error_login.png

IE_error_quicklink.png

IE_error_home.png

An e-fix is available to resolve this issue. Refer to the e-fix for IIQSAW-2362 to download the applicable fix for your IdentityIQ version. This fix is included automatically in IdentityIQ 8.0p2 and beyond.

Additionally, disabling Compatibility Mode from the browser settings will resolve many instances of UI error.

Comments

Is this reported as a bug ?

The issue is indeed reported as a defect, IIQSAW-2362.

It was reported by several other customers, and it is fixed in the upcoming 8.0p2 and 8.1.

Yitshak Merin
SailPoint Technologies Customer Support

So I think this may be dependent on which version of IE 11 you have. When I use IE 11 2013 it looks like the above screen shot. When I use IE 11 2015 it looks fine. I checked the year by opening the about button. Below is IE 11 2015, IIQ 8.0.

lsteuer45_0-1579719872873.png

Any dates on when 8.0p2 and 8.1. is getting released ? 

IdentityIQ 8.0p2 is currently scheduled for the end of Q1 / early Q2. Regarding the version 8.1, it should be released at the end of February / early March.

Just a few moments ago, I made the e-fix for IIQSAW-2362 generally available here on Compass to customers affected by this issue:

IdentityIQ 8.0/8.0p1 e-fix for IE 11 with Compatibility View enabled (IIQSAW-2362)

Yes I did came through recently in IE. But I changed the settings in IE browser itself. Unchecked the box "Preserve Favorites Website data" and then I never saw the display page misorganizing in IE.

maheshraj9_0-1580491586850.png

Thanks and Regards,

Mahesh.

Version history
Revision #:
7 of 7
Last update:
‎Jul 19, 2023 04:34 PM
Updated by: