cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melissahankins
Deckhand

Looking for advice on setting up SailPoint on a touch screen laptop. Any tips for a smooth user expe

Hey SailPoint community,

I've recently acquired a new touch screen laptop, and I'm excited to use it for SailPoint access and administration. However, I'm looking for advice and tips on how to set up SailPoint for a smooth user experience on my touch screen device.

Here are some specific questions I have:

Touch Screen Optimizations: Are there any specific settings or optimizations I should consider to make the most of the touch screen functionality when working with SailPoint?

User Interface Customization: Can I customize the SailPoint user interface to be more touch-friendly? Any suggestions for enhancing usability with touch controls?

Best Practices: What are some best practices for navigating SailPoint applications, forms, and dashboards with touch screen laptops? Any gestures or shortcuts I should be aware of?

Stylus Integration: If I'm using a stylus with my touch screen laptop, how can I integrate it effectively with SailPoint for precise interactions?

Security Considerations: Are there any security considerations specific to touch screen laptops when accessing SailPoint? How can I ensure data security while using this device?

I'm hoping to get insights from those who have experience with touch screen laptops and SailPoint. Any guidance, recommendations, or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
clive_peacock
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Hello Melissa

Can I ask if you are using IdentityIQ or IdentityNow when you refer to the SailPoint UI? 

Regards Clive

0 Kudos