A problem with account aggregation: identity empty or null.

I am developing a custom connector which works with both a web service and a SQL database. When I push in the test connection’s bottom, it works properly. Also, I have configured its connection’s details and its accounts’ schema. When I push the bottom to view its preview, it works properly without any problem. However, when I try to execute a task to aggregate its accounts, I get the following exception in its task result:

Exception during aggregation. Reason: ResourceObject returned with null or empty identity

For further information, my application has also groups and it works properly, their aggregation too. Moreover, I have already reviewed the connector’s log whose level I have configured at trace level but I have not seen anything useful.

Has anyone seen the same problem?

how does your read() and iterate() method look like? Can you trace logs on these two methods during aggregation?

Thanks,

Binod

Hello, Binod,

In fact, I solved it deleting all my database objects of my development in my sandbox and, later, creating a new application. I am pretty sure that my application object was corrupted. I added more detailed logs to my read and iterated methods and they looked quite normal. However, your advise helped me to improve my logs and my method’s performance.

Kind regards,

Adrián