Hi everyone,
which type of privileges provided to VA server account which is managed by sailpoint ?
can we onboard this VA server account on CyberArk PAM ?
Hi everyone,
which type of privileges provided to VA server account which is managed by sailpoint ?
can we onboard this VA server account on CyberArk PAM ?
Hello @inoakumar, here is the procedure for ideploying VAs, the privileges you need to install it are already setup in the image.
I don’t know if you can onboard the account into Cyberark PAM, since after deployment the VA is fully managed by SailPoint. I’d be curious to hear your use case for this.
This VA is present in our company on premises environment and there is one privileged account also shared by sailpoint vendor . My client wants to onboard that privilege account on cyberark pam . So I need to check is it possible or not to onboard this account on cyberark pam.