Exporting Uncorrelated Acccounts - ISC

Hello!
I’m trying to export the full list of uncorrelated accounts (Admin > Accounts > Uncorrelated Accounts), but there’s no export button on that page.

I know I can get the list of uncorrelated accounts by source (Admin > Sources > Source name > Accounts). I also found an “Uncorrelated Accounts” report on the Admin > Reports page, but it does not include the Account Status column, which I need.

Is it possible to customize these reports, or is there another way to get the full list with the corresponding columns.

Thanks for you help!

Hi @jpboulos,

Have you tried using the Get Accounts List API? You can filter the results for uncorrelated accounts, and it provides a list of other details about the accounts.Documentation linked here.

Hello @AndrewFlye !

Thank you for your reply.

I’m aware of the API workaround and the possibility of creating a small automation script to generate the required list. However, I’m looking for a more user-friendly UI-based solution, since the people who will be using it are either non-technical (governance teams) or have no exposure to the API.

That’s why, when I saw the Reports section, I wondered whether it was possible to customize those reports and make them easily accessible and usable, especially for KPI/KRI purposes.

If you have any suggestions in mind, they would be a great help.

Ah, that makes sense. In that case, unfortunately there isn’t a way to do that. The pre-existing reports that you can download can’t be modified, and the way we create custom reports in ISC is through search, and you can’t search for uncorrelated accounts to build a custom report there.

What is Search query to get all sources uncorrelated accounts in ISC as a single report

We can try export the full list of uncorrelated accounts  
Admin --> Accounts --> Uncorrelated Accounts
Here we can Select required column like status, Identity, source name ..etc

Using the SailPoint V3 API
If you prefer automation or need a bulk raw data dump, you can use the search endpoint to pull these accounts.
Endpoint:
POST https://{tenant}://Headers:Content-Type: application/jsonAuthorization: Bearer <Your_Access_Token>Request Body:
json{
“indices”: [
“accounts”
],
“query”: {
“query”: “manuallyCorrelated:false AND NOT _exists_:identity.id”
},
“sort”: [
“sourceName”
]
}