Future Hire Contingent Worker are not getting aggregated in SailPoint ISC

Hi Team,

SuccessFactor Team here at my company has introduced “Contingent Worker” port for management of contractors. By this Port, a Work Order is created and an employee is added in SF.

2 new Picklist Option IDs, they have introduced and I have added them in SF Source configuration.

  • Start Contingent Worker 3219
  • End Contingent Worker 3220

During Testing, I have noticed that I am able to aggregate A New Contingent Worker starting “Today” into SailPoint ISC but any Future Hired Contingent Worker is NOT getting aggregated in SailPoint until their Start Date.

e.g.

  1. Created  New Contingent Worker/Contractor in SAP SuccessFactors for start date in Future e.g. 15/03/2026
  2. Run the SuccessFactors Aggregation in SailPoint Today

Actual:

  • Contingent Worker is not getting aggregated Today. Tomorrow. or Until Start Date

  • On the Start Date, When I am running aggregation, I am able to aggregate this Contingent Worker in SailPoint

Note:

We don’t have issue aggregating Future Hired Full-time Permanent Employee and able to aggregate Permanent succesfully.

See the attached Aggregation Setting

What am I missing here? Could you help me with this issue and suggest a soluton?

Thanks

Prashant


@p_dixit84 Prashant, thanks for asking!

Looking at the SF connector documentation, it seems this might be related to the search query for users and profiles. The suggested query is “select Id from User where IsActive = true”, perhaps you could modify this to include selection for future hired contingent wokrers?

Apologies if you have already tried this - please let us know!

The issue I am facing is with SAP SuccessFactors Integration with SailPoint ISC. I guess, solution you have proposed is with SalesForce

Cheers

Prashant

Prashant sincere apologies for mistranslating the SF acronym.

Have you configured the SuccessFactors source aggregation to select future hires, as shown in the attached screen capture from this documentation?

Have you tried modifying the aggregation settings - specifically, the Future Dated Hires Offset field value?

Perhaps someone who has experienced this in the field will be able to chime in.

Yes. I have tried that

Future Dated Hires Offset field value is -1 which means all future employees