Hello! Kristin Vermillion | Identity Management Technician with Oregon Health and Science University

Hello, my name is Kristin Vermillion. I currently work as an Identity Management Technician with Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, OR. I am just starting out on my Identity Management AND SailPoint journey, so I’m eager to learn more from other community members!

Fun fact about myself is that I lived and worked in Japan for three years so I’m happy to talk about Japanese cuisine or culture; better yet, I am eager to practice my *very rusty* Japanese with others!

Welcome to the community!

Hi Kristin! Welcome to IAM and SailPoint!

Hi Kristen, Im a fellow Oregonian. Welcome to the Community, glad you’re here!

Welcome, Kristin!! Let us know if you need any help finding anything.

Btw, I’ve been to Tokyo once. Amazing food. Love their toilets. :slightly_smiling_face:

So clean and private! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you!!

Glad to be here! It’s been a crazy month adjusting to all the changes but I’m super happy to be right where I am!

Hello,

First and foremost, welcome aboard to the Compass Community! We are happy to see you here!

I would really like the opportunity to visit Japan one day! I love Japanese culture and most of all, the food. I can literally eat Bento boxes every single day and not be tired of it.

To begin your SailPoint journey, I recommend visiting our Compass’s community events, as well as the IdentityIQ and IdentityNow wiki boards. The events board lists upcoming webinars that you can watch on demand or register for as they become available. The wikis offer a bunch of information on various topics, including best practices for configuring connectors, forms, roles, and tasks. To get more familiar with Compass, don’t forget to visit the Community Tutorials (FAQ articles) board as well.

If you’re looking to earn SailPoint certifications, be sure to review our tutorial, How to: Identity University. It provides comprehensive, step-by-step guidance on navigating Identity University and purchasing training courses.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to send me a private message. Instructions for this can be found in our community guide, How to: Private messages.

And I love that they play music :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha! I almost forgot about that. I like the bird noises too!