πŸ‘‹ Hello SailPoint Community! New Explorer on Deck! βš“

:globe_with_meridians: A Bit About Me: I am Nestor Villalobos I’m here to soak up knowledge, share experiences.

I’m thrilled to join this fantastic community of identity governance enthusiasts! :rocket: A I’m eager to connect, learn, and embark on this exciting journey with all of you. I’m keen to hear your stories, insights, and any advice you might have with SailPoint.

Looking forward to the exciting discussions, learning opportunities, and camaraderie in this fantastic SailPoint community blog section. Fair winds to all!

Cheers, Nestor

Hi @nvillalobos2024 ,

Welcome to Compass! I’m happy to see another new member in our community that is eager to learn more about SailPoint!

If you find yourself with some extra time, I recommend exploring the community events, IdentityIQ, and IdentityNow wiki boards. The events board offers a comprehensive list of webinars, accessible either on-demand or by signing up as they become available. On the IdentityIQ and IdentityNow wikis, you’ll find detailed articles covering various aspects of these products, including troubleshooting connectors, handling APIs, and managing tasks.

If you would like to get some of the SailPoint certifications, please read our community tutorial, How to: Identity University. It has thorough, step-by-step instructions on how to use Identity University and purchase training courses.

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to send me a private message. To learn more about this, please read our community tutorial, How to: Private messages.

Ahoy and welcome, mate! Like your energy and a gold star for the emojis  :anchor: