How to add the AC_NewName and AC_NewParent attributes to the AD source?

I’m trying to move an AD account to another OU on a disable move, the documentation mention some attributes “AC_NewName” and “AC_NewParent”. I’m looking a the source and I don’t see where should I add them. The documentation is not clear enough to perform this configuration.

Hello  @vflores  , this requires the BeforeProvisioning Rule, which is a cloud executed rule and is deployed to your tenant by SailPoint after they approve it. Once the rule has been approved and uploaded to your tenant, you need to attach it to your AD source and upload the logic for the actions you wish to take. The AC_NewName and AC_NewParent attributes are part of the logic that you upload to the rule itself. I’ve uploaded an example of where you can see the AC_NewName and AC_NewParent attributes in action. Hope this helps!
Sample beforeProvisioning.txt (3.02 KB)

@vflores The new location (OU) in the Active Directory that you wish to relocate your account to is represented by AC_NewParent.

For example,

Current Location of account: OU=firstlocation,DC=example,DC=com

Future Location of account: OU=secondlocation,DC=example,DC=com

Then Your AC_NewParent will be “OU=secondlocation,DC=example,DC=com”.