Introduction

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bisi Teru. I am an experienced Identity and Access Management (IAM) professional with over 14 years of expertise in ICT management, network support, and end-user computing support. I specialize in leading large-scale ICT projects and implementing secure access controls for enterprise systems. My passion lies in ensuring efficient and reliable access management while maintaining the highest standards of security and compliance.

Throughout my career, I have successfully led the implementation of new IAM systems, reducing time spent on IAM tasks and streamlining provisioning processes. I have a strong understanding of directory services, Azure Active Directory, role-based access control (RBAC), and IT service management. Proficient in Python scripting, I leverage my technical skills to develop customized solutions and automate processes.

I currently work as a consultant for a private company in Abuja, Nigeria. However, I am certain that will change very soon.

I am happy to be here. I look forward to networking with you, and developing this great community together.

Greetings  @bisiteru ,

First and foremost, I wish you a warm welcome to Compass! It’s always great to see veterans of the IAM field here in our community! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your background with us!

Second, to get started on becoming a SailPoint expert, I suggest that you explore the community events, IdentityIQ, and IdentityNow wiki boards. The events board has a comprehensive list of informational webinars that are available either on-demand or by signing up for a live stream. The IdentityIQ and IdentityNow wikis contain an massive catalogue of articles about these products which includes best practices for handling rules, troubleshooting connectors, and managing roles.

Last but not least, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me via a private message. For more information on this, read the community tutorial, How to: Private messages.