Today, I deployed the source from the sandbox to production and encountered an error message. I’m unable to enable the scheduled aggregation; I’ve attached a screenshot for reference. I also tried selecting different times, but I received the same error. If anyone has resolved this issue, please let me know. I believe it might be a bug, as this is a new option in SailPoint production. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you!
Hi @MohammedY I just tested. When I set scheduled aggregation in my Active Directory Account Aggregation settings, I do not get an error. My scheduled aggregation (I set it like yours - every 4 hours) saves OK.
Perhaps something else in the configuration is preventing this save?
To troubleshoot further:
go through all the pages. But start by disabling scheduled aggregation first. Try making changes on each of the settings until you identify the root cause, perhaps a different problematic setting in a different page.
turn on developer tools in the browser, and observe the api calls being made when you attempt to save the Account Aggregation page. Then the others.
If other community members report an error attempting to save aggregation options or other pages in the source configuration, then a support ticket would definitely be merited.
Thank you so much for sharing your solution with us and marking it as a solution so quickly! Your contribution will definitely help other users who encounter the same issue. We truly appreciate your efforts in making our community better.