LastLogonDate not showing up - Active Directory

Hello,

I have added the attribute lastlogondate to our account schema along with other attributes like lastlogon etc and all of them show up after aggregation except for lastlogondate.

Does anyone know why this attribute refuses to aggregate?  Is it something to do with it being a date time ?

Am i adding it wrong ?

<AttributeDefinition name=“LastLogonDate” type=“string”>
<Description>LastLogonDate</Description>
</AttributeDefinition>

I think attribute name is lastLogonTimestamp / Lastlogon

@smanhas2

The attribute should be "lastLogontimeStamp" and would be in the account schema as below:

<AttributeDefinition name="lastLogonTimestamp" type="string">
    <Description>last logon</Description>
</AttributeDefinition>

Keep in mind that Active Directory’s 18-digit (AD-epoch) may need some logic to convert to IIQ’s 15-digit date type.

Hey Folks,

Thanks for the replies.

Turns out i was confused as usual.  If you use Powershell you will see an attribute called lastLogonDate but it’s a PowerShell-calculated attribute from lastLogonTimeStamp.

It’s not an attribute that actually exists on the AD object if that makes sense - it’s PowerShell-specific.

No worries - like others have done, I can add it as a “custom” attribute and add logic in a rule somewhere to populate the value from lastLogonTimeStamp

Thanks again for everyone’s input.