Oracle 19c & IIQ console errors

Hi,
I am currently authenticating to my Oracle 19c using the wallet.
Running Linux 8.8. Java 11, Tomcat 10.1.15
That connection works when connecting directly via Sql developer.
I am new to SailPoint

Is this the correct datasource.url?
jdbc:oracle:thin:@DBNAME?TNS_ADMIN=[wallet path]

I also am getting errors when creating tables using  the create_identityiq_tables.oracle
Error report -
ORA-01918: user ‘IDENTITYIQAH’ does not exist
01918. 00000 - “user ‘%s’ does not exist”
*Cause: User does not exist in the system.
*Action: Verify the user name is correct
create index identityiqah.spt_hist_cert_rem_ext_dt on identityiqah.spt_hist_cert_remediation_capture (extended_to_date)
Error report -
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
00942. 00000 - “table or view does not exist”
*Cause:
*Action:
Mostly related to those two IDENTITYIQAH and “table or view does not exist”

I am also getting this error when trying to connect to iiq console (just to test).

[truncated] Unable to check IdentityIQ database version: Unable to connect to: jdbc:oracle:thin:@DBNAME?TNS_ADMIN=[wallet path]

try enabling the -Djavax.net.debug=all to find more information about the error.

Thanks sunnyajmera,

Since I am very new to the platform, can you please a little more information on where I enable?

Enable this on tomcat, you should be able to find the steps if you google it.

Can you check if this user IDENTITYIQAH exists in your Oracle DB and has appropriate permission to identityiq database? When the create script is ran first time, it creates user and database with name “identityiq” and grant appropriate permission to the identityiq database by OOTB script. since you are using different user, looks like the user is missing.

For example: (snippet from OOTB Create Script)

CREATE USER identityiq IDENTIFIED BY identityiq
-- DEFAULT TABLESPACE identityiq_ts
-- QUOTA UNLIMITED ON identityiq_ts;
--
-- GRANT CREATE SESSION to identityiq;
-- GRANT CREATE TABLE to identityiq;

Thanks,

I switched from a wallet authentication to connection strings,
updated these lines to the following
CREATE USER identityiq IDENTIFIED BY “password”
-- DEFAULT TABLESPACE DATA
-- QUOTA UNLIMITED ON DATA;

It seemed to have worked.