Renewed windows cert fails to connect mainfame with SSL

Hi Everyone,

I have working connectivity from ISC with SSL to my mainframe source everything is working fine. Now the cert on windows server where connector gateway is installed is expired. I generated new certificate with new keystore and placed it in /home/sailpoint/certiicates folder. Also updated the path and keystore password in init.xml

Restarted connector gateway service and ccg. Now I am getting following error:

  • [ InvalidConfigurationException ] [ Possible suggestions ] Ensure that the TLS is configured correctly on all components. [ Error details ] Connector Gateway closed connection during handshake.

    Please suggest.

    Regards,

    Chaitanya

Am I correct in inferring that you are using a Self Signed SSL Certificate? If so it looks like there is something wrong with the key exchange, hence the “handshake error.”

I would go back and redo the following:

  1. Copy the certificate contents (including the BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE lines).
  2. Create a new file in the /home/sailpoint/certificates folder called cert.pem with the copied contents.
  3. Restart the Connector Gateway using “sudo systemctl restart ccg”

Thank you for responding. The issue got resolved after restarting windows server.

@Chaitanyapk awesome & thank you for letting us know!