SAP Identity Directory SaaS – Is native account deletion supported?

Good morning, everyone.

I have a question regarding the SAP Identity Directory SaaS connector.

At the moment, it supports the following activities:

Aggregation

Account Aggregation

Groups Aggregation

Add/Remove Entitlement

Groups

Account Provisioning

Create User

Update User (Attributes)

Enable/Disable User

My question is:

Is there any supported way to delete a user account in SAP Identity Directory SaaS?

From what I can see, native account deletion does not appear to be available.

I also noticed there are some rules such as:

SAP BuildMap Rule – Create Account (can be used for any SAP connector)

SAP HR Provisioning Modify Rule (used only for SAP HR)

However, I could not find an after-provisioning rule or any delete-specific rule for SAP Identity Directory SaaS.

Has anyone implemented account deletion for this connector, or is this currently not supported?

Thank you.

@henriqueoliveira2026 Henrique, my understanding is if the capability isn’t listed in the connector documentation, then it’s not supported.

I was curious and also searched the SailPoint Support Portal  and SailPoint Ideas Portal, but couldn’t find any relevant postings.

However, Google (AI) does mention using this functionality within SAP: “Deleting a user account in SAP Cloud Identity Services (IAS) and related systems (e.g., SuccessFactors) is typically managed via Identity Provisioning (IPS) jobs. IPS can be configured to delete users when they become inactive in the source system.” So you may want to suggest adding it to the product here.