Servicenow Service Desk Integration Module (SDIM) Permissions

I receive the permissions error below when trying to generate a ticket in ServiceNow using the Servicenow Service Desk Integration Module (SDIM) in IdentityNow/Identity Security Cloud. The permissions on our service account have been configured, at least as far as we can tell referencing Required Permissions (sailpoint.com). That documentation lists what access the person configuring all this needs to have, but doesn’t explicitly define what permissions the service account needs.

“sailpoint.connector.InsufficientPermissionException: [ InsufficientPermissionException ]
[ Possible suggestions ] Assign appropriate permissions to the user.
[ Error details ] Insufficient privileges detected. Status: 403, Output: {“error”:{“message”:“User Not Authorized”,“detail”:“Failed API level ACL Validation”},“status”:“failure”}”

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is the first time trying to implement the SDIM.

Thank you

Hi  @danielvolle  
What privileges does the service account currently have?

Sorry, I forgot to update this. We upgraded the Service Desk plugin in ServiceNow to v1.2.0, and the tickets started working after that. No other changes were made as far as I know.