cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AD creation

Dear All,

I am new for Practice for Sailpoint. Need your help.

I have onboarded two applications called.

HRMS --> Delimeter one (Aggregated data into IIQ) having 3 accounts for example.

AD  --> Onboadred and test connection successfully, 

Now I my requirement is create/provision 3 accounts using HRMS applicaiton data in AD .

Can you support to completed this.

Advance in thanks for your help.

regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Can any one have concern about my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
patrick_daniels
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

@kameshsatyavolu Hi there!  Your best bet is to post here:
https://developer.sailpoint.com/discuss/c/iiq/discussion-and-questions/39

Asking for assistance when connecting to new sources and creating provisioning workflows to meet your desired use cases is a bit like asking for guidance when building a new house. Every house differs based on the land it's built on, the materials chosen, and the unique touches added by the homeowner. Similarly, setting up a new SailPoint instance and/or connecting to additional sources is unique to each organization, and has many customer-dependent variables. These variables can significantly impact the successful deployment of SailPoint, and troubleshooting them often requires specific knowledge of your organization's infrastructure. We encourage you to engage with our professional services team or a certified SailPoint implementation partner who can ensure your deployment is tailored perfectly to your unique organizational landscape.

If you believe your use cases are simple in nature without any organizational dependent variables, you will likely get some great advice by adding a specific question in the above referenced forum.

Good luck!

PS:  Feel free to add this resource to your bookmarks! It may help you have time.
https://community.sailpoint.com/t5/IdentityNow-Wiki/Identity-Security-Cloud-Boom-Links-Find-content-... 

Just a guy working to simplify things for all our SailPoint practitioners