cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If the instructor-led class I want is sold out, can I put myself on a waiting list?

If the instructor-led class I want is sold out, can I put myself on a waiting list?

Yes, you can add yourself to a waiting list for a particular class following the “Add to Cart” process. If a seat comes free, Identity University (identityuniversity_no_reply@sailpoint.com) will send you an email invitation to request your confirmation to accept the class seat. 

You must respond to this invitation within 24 hours to confirm your seat in the class.  

If you are unable to respond within this period, the invitation will expire, and the opportunity will advance to the next person waiting. 

If you cancel, or are dropped from the waitlist, you will receive a refund back to your original payment. 

If you have not received a seat offer 7 days or less before class starts, it it is likely that no seat will open. If so, you can request to transfer your enrollment to another class or cancel your enrollment to receive your full refund sooner.

For waitlisted enrollments, an automatic refund will be processed to the original payment once the class is marked delivered.

Not every class will have a waiting list available.

Contact Us  if you have additional questions. 

Labels (1)
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎Sep 08, 2023 04:22 PM
Updated by:

Contributors