Using Identity University

Using Identity University

My internet connection is pretty spotty. Can I still use Identity University eLearning or attend a remote class?

The expectation for using eLearning or for attending a remote class is that you provide a solid internet connection. The connection is required to view elearning videos or participate in a remote class, and to perform the exercises. In particular, make sure your internet connection meets the SkyTap Access Requirements.

Can I change my password from inside my Identity University account? What about my preferences, address and other profile information?

• Logins to Identity University are controlled by SailPoint single access.
  • You can update your profile information after logging into Identity University: Home > Me > Profile.

sylvia_sykula_0-1647454550263.png

• You can also change your preferences from Identity University: choose the person icon in the upper right-hand corner and select Account Preferences.

sylvia_sykula_1-1647454550282.png

How long do I have to complete the self-paced eLearning courses?

All students have 90 days access to the course materials, the video lessons, and, if included with their class, the SkyTap Virtual Machines.

Can I change the display size of the eLearning video?

If the eLearning video is not an ideal size in your browser window, use the normal browser zoom (Ctrl+, Ctrl-) to make it larger or smaller as needed. Make sure you are using one of the supported browsers. Also, to guarantee max width, be sure to collapse the Table of Contents and set the player to full screen:

sylvia_sykula_2-1647454550292.png

Version history
Revision #:
4 of 4
Last update:
‎Mar 16, 2022 02:18 PM
Updated by:

Contributors