Passwords - Your Key to Access

Version 7

Password Management is the key that allows you to unlock data whenever and however you need. You have the autonomy to easily change and store passwords, knowing IdentityNow's enterprise-class security is in your corner. The password synchronization feature not only makes it easy for you to remember your passwords for multiple apps, but also allows you to be self-sufficient with your access, so you don't have to interrupt your flow of productivity to call IT.

Check out the documentation for more information:

Managing and Changing Your Passwords

LinkDescription
    How do I change my IdentityNow password?Change your IdentityNow password if it's about to expire or you think your account has been compromised.
    How do I change my password if I forget it or need to reset it?If you forget your password, reset it using strong authentication.
    How do I change a password for an app in IdentityNowChange your passwords for an app.
    How do I review my passwords in IdentityNowView all the apps on your Launchpad and the relationship between them, including shared passwords.

Troubleshooting

LinkDescription
    What should I do if IdentityNow is having problems changing my password on an app?
    Monitor the process of your app password changes if IdentityNow is having problems with the change.
    Why do I have to change my password before I can sign in to IdentityNow?
    Change your network password when it has expired based on your administrator's configurations.
    Why is my IdentityNow account locked out?See why the system may be preventing you from accessing your account.