Furthermore, you can reset your RSA SecurID PIN from the IdentityNow Launchpad.
- Set up your RSA SecurID account
- Have the RSA SecureID PIN Reset app on your Launchpad
NOTE: If this app does not appear on your Launchpad, contact your administrator for assistance.
Complete the following steps:
1. Click the RSA SecureID PIN Reset app.
2. Select Reset PIN.
NOTE: You can also update your RSA password from this menu.
3. In SecurID Serial Number, enter one of the following:
4. In New PIN, enter a replacement for your previous PIN.
5. In Confirm PIN, re-enter the PIN from step 4.
6. Click OK.
A confirmation message appears if your reset is successful.