If your company has integrated IdentityNow with RSA SecurID, you can use it to verify your identity in IdentityNow using strong authentication.
Furthermore, you can reset your RSA SecurID PIN from the IdentityNow Launchpad.
- Set up your RSA SecurID account
- Have the RSA SecureID PIN Reset app on your Launchpad
NOTE: If this app does not appear on your Launchpad, contact your administrator for assistance.
Complete the following steps:
1. Click the RSA SecureID PIN Reset app.
2. Select Reset PIN.
NOTE: You can also update your RSA password from this menu.
3. In SecurID Serial Number, enter one of the following:
- Three zeros (000) and then the serial number on the back of your RSA hardware. For example, if the hardware token serial number is 123456789, you would enter 000123456789
- The serial number provided to you by your administrator if you use the RSA software token.
4. In New PIN, enter a replacement for your previous PIN.
5. In Confirm PIN, re-enter the PIN from step 4.
6. Click OK.
A confirmation message appears if your reset is successful.
The next time you need to use RSA for strong authentication, use the new PIN as appropriate for your company's implementation.