BMC Remedy and BMC Helix Connector
The SailPoint BMC Remedy connector has been extended and tested to support the BMC Helix platform. The information contained in this guide can be used while working with either of those target systems.
SailPoint's BMC Remedy Connector offers complete access management of accounts and groups contained in a BMC Remedy action request system.
Support Level: SailPoint Delivered
Connectors developed by SailPoint's Engineering team and supported under annual SailPoint support and maintenance. Reach out to SailPoint support for assistance.
Supported Use Cases
- Full Account Aggregation
- Single Account Aggregation
- Full Entitlement Aggregation
- Full Group Aggregation
- Single Group Aggregation
- Create Account Provisioning
- Update Account Provisioning
- Delete Account Provisioning
- Create Group Provisioning*
- Update Group Provisioning*
- Delete Group Provisioning*
- Enable / Disable Account Provisioning
- Unlock Account Provisioning
- Change Account Password
- Add Entitlement(s)
- Remove Entitlement(s)
*This feature is currently supported only with the IdentityIQ platform
- BMC Helix Platform 21.3
- BMC Remedy Action Request System Server version 20.02
- BMC Remedy Action Request System Server version 19.02
- BMC Remedy Action Request System Server version18.05
- BMC Helix Platform 20.02
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite version 20.02
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite version 19.02
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite version 18.05
Supported also BMC Helix Version 21.03?
Hi Juma, as of now we have certified this for 21.02. Certification with 21.3 is planned for Q2
is the connector for BMC Helix version 21.3 already available?