SailPoint’s open identity platform gives organizations the power to scale their workforce, deploy new technologies, and innovate faster. SailPoint for Healthcare is a unified and comprehensive approach to identity access governance. Its advanced connectivity to Epic’s EHR reduces provisioning errors by delivering process automation that leads to greater organizational efficiency. With the Identity Management Integration Module, healthcare organizations can:
- Seamlessly integrate Epic into compliance and life-cycle processes without the need for custom development
- Minimize interruption to hospital operations
- Mitigate risk of regulatory non-compliance by automating processes to reduce human errors
- Reduce downtime for new hires and transfers by automating changes to access rights in Epic by expanding coverage to Epic systems, SailPoint’s Identity Governance Healthcare Integration Module gives unparalleled 360-degree visibility and a unified and comprehensive approach to governing access.
Support Level: SailPoint Delivered
Connectors developed by SailPoint's Engineering team and supported under annual SailPoint support and maintenance. Reach out to SailPoint support for assistance.
Supported Use Cases
- Full Account Aggregation
- Single Account Aggregation
- Full Entitlement Aggregation
- Full Group Aggregation*
- Single Group Aggregation*
- Create Account Provisioning
- Update Account Provisioning
- Delete Account Provisioning*
- Enable / Disable Account Provisioning
- Unlock Account Provisioning
- Add Entitlement(s)
- Remove Entitlement(s)
*This feature is currently supported only with the IdentityIQ platform
- Support for Epic versions up to February 2023
Documentation links are broken.
for IdentityIQ the link works I believe.
For IdentityNow, refer to this link : https://documentation.sailpoint.com/connectors/epic_healthcare/help/integrating_epic/intro.html
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I have gone ahead and updated both links.
Daryl Claude Medina
Too tired. I found it right in front of my nose. How do I delete my earlier post?