cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay for my and/or my colleagues’ training?

How can I pay for my and/or my colleagues’ training?

Identity University offers two types of pricing models: subscription-based enrollments and individual enrollments.  

The eLearning Subscription allows named users to access our entire catalog of eLearning and QuickLearns with unlimited enrollments. Please visit the Training Subscription page to learn more about this pricing model. You can purchase a subscription using a credit card via Identity University or with a Purchase Order. 

For individual class enrollments, which include instructor-led courses and certification exams, Identity University accepts two methods of payments: Credit Card or Training Units

• For credit card purchases, Identity University accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and JCB for immediate enrollments.  

• You can also pay with SailPoint Training Units. These are pre-paid cash accounts that many companies use to manage their training spend in Identity University. You may combine quantities from multiple training unit agreements to complete a single transaction. You may purchase SailPoint Training Units by purchase order if the amount is at least $5,000.00 (USD). We require a PDF version of a purchase order from your company to invoice. In most situations, we can provide your SailPoint Training Units within three business days following receipt of your purchase order. Please  Contact Us  if you wish to be invoiced by using a purchase order.

Labels (1)
Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
‎May 07, 2024 06:10 PM
Updated by: