cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Subscription Explained!

Your Subscription Explained!

First: How will I know I have a subscription provisioned to my training profile?

You will receive an email notification from identityuniversity_no_reply@sailpoint.com stating you have have been granted an Identity University subscription. It will look like this:

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 1.29.14 PM.png

Second: Now what do I do?

Please check out Identity University ICD to get started. This will give you the lay-of-the-land. Go ahead and bookmark your training profile homepage on Identity University and review our roles based training paths.

Third: What training do I enroll in?

Start here. Two options once you are on this page:

1. Search by Training Paths based on job role.

2. Search by product training.

Either way, review the path overview and related roles to determine if this training path is a proper fit for you based on your role. Each training path has a course outline highlighting the time required to complete each course and respective stage when we recommend completing a certification exam. As a reminder as part of your eLearning subscription you have access to all of our on-demand content, regardless of product.

Note: When you click on a course title, you will be directed to your training profile on Identity University.

Fourth: How do I enroll?

After you have clicked on the course title, you will be re-directed to your training profile on Identity University. Once there, you will click “Add to Cart” - once you add to cart, you will automatically be enrolled and can begin the training!

Once enrolled, you will have 90 days to complete the course. If you do not complete the course in 90 days, you will be marked unsuccessful and you can simply re-enroll in the course during your subscription term. Once enrolled, it will start at the beginning state and you will have another 90 days to complete the course.

Labels (1)
Version history
Revision #:
4 of 4
Last update:
‎Sep 24, 2024 06:32 PM
Updated by: