cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhraham
Crew III

Challenges with Data Center Accessibility and User Interface

Hi everyone,

I’ve been utilizing our data center's resources for quite some time now, and I've noticed a recurring challenge that I believe needs attention: accessibility and user interface.

The current user interface of our data center system lenovo.com/ch/de/servers-storage/ seems a bit cumbersome and challenging to navigate. It's causing delays in accessing essential data and sometimes even hindering our team's productivity.

Here are a few specific issues I’ve encountered:

• Complex Navigation: The interface feels cluttered, making it difficult to find specific tools or information swiftly. Simplifying the navigation could greatly enhance user experience.
  • Lack of Intuitive Design: The user interface doesn’t seem very intuitive, especially for newer team members. A more user-friendly design would facilitate quicker adaptation and usage.
  • Limited Mobile Accessibility: Accessing the data center interface via mobile devices is quite challenging due to the lack of responsive design or a dedicated mobile app.

Addressing these concerns could significantly improve our efficiency and streamline the utilization of the data center's resources. I'm eager to hear if others have encountered similar issues or have ideas for enhancing the accessibility and usability of our data center interface. Let’s work together to optimize this crucial aspect of our infrastructure.

Best Regards

Abhraham denis

0 Kudos
0 Replies