cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeyapriya_j
Rigger

Is it possible to add a custom field in Request Access summary page

Jump to solution

Similar to comments in the summary section of the request access, is it possible to add another custom field.

Tried editing the summary xhtml file to remove comments but it doesn't seem have any effect on the final page.

0 Kudos
15 Replies
rahuls5
Rigger

How to make comment field mandatory in 7.1 access request, below link is not working 7.1

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
menno_pieters
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

The interface has changed quite a bit. One approach that you might try is a plugin:

• The plugin should provide a piece of JavaScript that is injected into the request pages.
  • It should intercept the clicking of the Submit button and at that point verify whether of not a comment has been added.
    • Note that in this interface the comment is added for each item!
  • If no comment is added, show a warning, otherwise continue and submit.

- Menno

0 Kudos
ankita1
Rigger

Hi,

I have almost similar requirement.

In my case, New attribute(Mandatory Justification) has been added for Role through Role configuration.

Now when this attribute is ticked while setting up role i.e set to true then while raising request for this role it must make comments mandatory and should not allow to submit the request unless comments has been added.

Please suggest me if there is anyway I can achieve this.

Thank you in Adavnce

Ankita

0 Kudos
ankita1
Rigger

Any Suggestions, Please :smileyhappy:

Thank you

Ankita

0 Kudos
menno_pieters
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

My suggestion is to create a new thread, instead of replying to an old discussion.

Vijay_SPNEW
Crew II

HI All.

Similar to this i have one requirement is to add termination date column to access review page for managers and while doing access review manager should be able to edit or set the termination date (identity attribute) column value for some cases. How I can achieve this.?

Regards

Vijay

0 Kudos