cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elive
Crew II

Issue with Data Center Integration using Sailpoint Software

Hey everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I've been facing a bit of a challenge lately and could really use your insights. I've been working on integrating Sailpoint Software with our data center operations, and it's proving to be a bit more complex than anticipated.

The Problem:

Our organization heavily relies on data centers to manage our critical operations, and Sailpoint Software is our go-to solution for identity and access management. However, getting the two to seamlessly work together is proving to be a bit of a puzzle. I'm finding that the integration isn't as straightforward as I'd hoped, and I'm sure some of you might have encountered similar hurdles.

Specifically, I'm looking to:

Ensure consistent and secure user identity management across our data center lenovo.com/ch/de/servers-storage/ resources.
Streamline access provisioning and de-provisioning processes to improve operational efficiency.
Implement a solution that's compliant with industry regulations and best practices.

How You Can Help:

If any of you have experience with integrating Sailpoint Software within a data center environment, I would greatly appreciate any advice, tips, or best practices you could share. Maybe you've encountered similar challenges or have insights that could help me navigate this integration more smoothly.

Feel free to drop a comment below if you've got any thoughts or ideas. Your expertise could really make a difference here, not just for me but for anyone else in the community dealing with this integration.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Elive joseph

0 Kudos
1 Reply
clive_peacock
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Hello Elive 

Have you checked your configuration again our Supported Platform matrix at https://community.sailpoint.com/t5/IdentityIQ-Articles/IdentityIQ-Supported-Platforms-Matrix/ta-p/75... ? 

Best regards Clive

0 Kudos